LOCATION!! IRRIGATION WATER!! RICH FERTILE SOILS!! -126 AC IRRIGATION PROPERTY
Situated 28 klms West of Rockhampton on the Capricorn Highway, “Bahr Valley” is 126 acres of rich fertile soils, soft black soil creek flats from Stuart Creek and features approximately 90 acres of cultivation. The property is divided into 8 paddocks with fencing in fair to good condition to provide safe management of all stock. There are 2 homes that complement the property, numerous sheds and a set of timber and steel cattle yards. Property is presently undertaking a mixed grazing enterprise with an additional income of $4455 per year from signage rent due to highway frontage.
- 4 Bedroom lowset brick home w/- open plan living, air conditioning & fans, spacious entertainment area, 2 x 5000gal rainwater tanks
- 4 Bedroom lowset weatherboard home w/- open plan living, air conditioning & fans, 2 x 5000g al rainwater tanks
- Timber and steel cattle yards with a shaded area, loading ramp, head bale, calf cradle and able to handle 100 head if required.
- 2 Wells -1 with 3 phase power, submersible pump 110meg allocation, 2nd with diesel motor while Stuart Creek contains permanent lagoons
- Numerous sheds provide ample storage including 1 large steel framed 3 bay lockable shed w/ 3 phase power and a steel silo.
This property lends itself to further development for the keen and willing buyer and an inspection is a must to appreciate the numerous qualities it has to offer. Call Brian Dawson on 0417 667 668 to arrange your inspection today!!