“Mountain View” 152ac/ 61.58ha
This property combines a diversified income with a tranquil panoramic homestead setting and is situated just 35klm west from Rockhampton and 25klm from Gracemere saleyards on the Capricorn Highway. Seldom do properties of this calibre come onto the market and “Mountain View” is the complete package for locality, cattle, horses and intensive pig production (not in operation). Country consists of pulled Brigalow and open forest country running back into Ironbark and Rosewood ridges with buffel, Rhodes and bluegrasses being most prominent along with some secca stylo.
- Neat lowset 3 bedroom, office, 1 bathroom brick homestead with views over the property, solar panels, main b/r is air-conditioned with ceiling fans throughout.
- Covered 45m x 30m open shed; rock block 2 bay stable w/- wash bay and tack room. 80 sow and 40 sow piggeries (not in operation) all with power.
- 40m x 30m powered workshop; single room workers quarters with toilet and shower.
- 40’ donger renovated for accommodation.
- Cattle yards has new portable panels, loading ramp and squeeze head bale and can handle 100 head of cattle. All boundary and internal fencing are in fair condition and the property is presently running 30 head of mixed cattle.
- There are 3 good dams and a gravel pit which allows 5000m of gravel per year.
“Mountain View” is priced to sell at $880,000-00 and gives the opportunity for the astute buyer to enhance the diversity that this property has to offer.
For more information and to book an inspection please call Bill Angus on 0427 791 603